- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Project Management
($ Neg. / West / Marine Offshore)
- Function as the global engineering head overseeing the Engineering, Project and Productions teams in Singapore, for the HVAC & Refrigeration systems project delivery to major Oil & Gas and marine companies.
- Undertake group-wide responsibilities on multiple concurrent projects with Engineering role as key.
- Drive the company in its profitability and business execution.
- Manage and lead a team of department heads including Project Managers, Engineering Managers and Construction Managers.
- Responsible for the project budget, quality and delivery schedule.
- Provide guidance and support in the selection of vendors and contract negotiations.
- Support commercial division in Client interactions and Client relationship management.
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environment procedures and the relevant industrial rules and regulations are complied with.
- 8-10 years hands-on experience in HVAC & refrigeration systems in marine & offshore environment, within which 5 years in a leadership role.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Marine Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Strong project / operations management skills
- Service-oriented mindset
- Well-trained commercial aptitude
- Strong awareness on HSE procedures
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at www.pmet.com.sg
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290