- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Construction, Interior Design
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills
- Supervise/manage project sites to ensure that all the projects are running smoothly and remain profitable.
- Conduct project planning and scheduling.
- Establish strong and close working relationship with clients.
- Review and guiding project execution procedure and best work practices.
- Coordination with clients, consultants and sub-contractors to ensure efficient and timely delivery of assignment
- Handle project procurement, cost control, project planning, and preparation of documentation for submission
- Relevant Diploma / Degree qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the construction/interior designing industry preferred
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal skills
- A good team player and self-motivated
- Work experience in Singapore
- A keen interest to grow with the company and personal career.
- Possess Class 3 Driving license advantageous.
- Only Singaporeans to apply.
Cams Design Pte Ltd
261 Waterloo Street #03-23 Waterloo Centre
5.5 Work Week
Interested candidates, please state last/expected salaries, notice period together with a recent photograph and email to : firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Doris K.