- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, SAP (Systems Applications and Products)
- Assist in the technical review of bid documents. Prepare schedule(s)
- Assist in pre-tender information and technical queries / clarifications sought from consultant designers and / or Client
- Assist in reviewing, with estimating function and design, specification, system and material options
- Assist in design to collate all necessary drawings, specifications, Contractors Proposals, Programme, methodology and other necessary items
- Carry out all Quantity Surveying duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Preparation of interim applications for payment & internal valuations.
- Interim administration and settlement of subcontractors’ accounts.
- Assisting in preparation of loss and expense submissions.
- Negotiate with clients representatives and other consultants
- Advise project management on contractual implications of intended courses of action
- Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Preparation of monthly contract review reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts information
- Preparation of contractual and commercial input into Project Business Plan
- Identify change and implement change control process and agreement
- Ensure that contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement
- Keep management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business / project
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with thorough knowledge of Quantity Surveying with at least 5-8 years relevant experience
- Candidates with working knowledge of SAP & Primavera would be preferred.
- Good communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Resourcefulness and ability to perform under pressure
- Position applied for
- Discipline and qualifications
- Years of work experience
- Current Compensation details and Expected Salary
- Copy of current passport-size photograph