- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics
- Skills: NA
- Site preparation and co-ordination, preparation of submission documents.
- Coordinate & liaise with various related parties including customer, consultants, sub-contractor on site to
- ensure project requirement are met.
- Coordinate the safety management system on site.
- Follow up on the project progress.
- Work location: Singapore island wide.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechatronics/Electronic Engineering with 1-2 years’ relevant experience in the local
- Construction Engineering industry
- Interest in Electrical and Control systems
- Outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and target oriented in a stressful environment.
- Able to interact effectively with employees / managers at all levels
- Able to commence work in a short notice period
- Only Singaporean / Singapore PR need to apply
- Fresh graduates welcome
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 82332811/ 66312695 for more information.
EA personnel no.: R1326646