- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Construction
- Project management which includes schedule planning and execution of project, cost budgeting and management, attending to contractual and technical matters to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Site management which includes but not limited to attending site meetings, liaising with owners and main contractors.
- Supervision of sub-contractors’ work progress and claims.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (to communicate with Chinese workers)
- Must possess Singapore driving license.
- Singaporean or PR is preferred.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates are invited to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume and a recent photograph.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.