- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Microsoft Office
- Project management and planning to understand on the requirements and deliverables of the customer’s project.
- Supervision of sub-contractors for the successful implementation and handover of customer’s project.
- Attend to site meetings/site coordination to ensure the smooth operations of daily site activities, conflicts resolutions and monitor site progress.
- Testing and commissioning of Electronics Security Systems.
- Diploma/Nitec Holder in Engineer in Electrical, Electronics Engineering, IT Engineering and/or Computer Telecommunications).
- At least 3 years of working experiences in related field for the Project Engineer role.
- Good communication and written skills.
- A team player and is pro-active in teamwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Please send your detailed resume indicating current and expected salary to :firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified)