- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Risk management, Project management
- Support special tools, fixtures and equipment requests from Operations and Marketing Departments.
- Constantly review the technical publications to ensure that the existing special tools, fixtures and equipment are still applicable for continued usages.
- Carry out feasibility studies for new capital expenditure projects. Initiate and carry out the set ups, commission and handover to end users.
- Initiate, support and implement processes and products improvement ideas from Operations Departments to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Involve and contribute in System Corrective Action Request (SCAR) and Eight Disciplines Problem Solving (8D) systems.
- Participate actively in contributing to HSE development and Lean Six Sigma activities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must posess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the related field.
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in Risk Assessment and Management.