Accounts Receivable & Payable General invoice, purchasing and delivery order Key in accounting report
- Lead, oversee and manage the project team
- Responsible for the execution and successful completion of projects
- Acquire full understanding of contractual requirements - terms of contract, scope of work and deliverables, project milestones etc.
- Procure resources needed to support project implementationand ensure the efficient use of resources and cost effectiveness
- Project financial management and reporting, including cash flow monitoring and projections
- Formulate a Project Management Plan with well defined work packages, project team organization, deliverables, project schedule etc.
- Define administrative and coordination procedures
- Project administration tasks such as progress management, issue management, track action items and take corrective actionsetc.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Build rapport, team work and morale of project team members
- Maintain good relationship with customer representatives
- 2 years of IT project management experience, preferably of large scale system project
- Experience in multi-million dollars project
- CITPM or PMP certified
- Must be innovative, resourceful and able to think on the spot.
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Good communications kills
- Singapore & PR need to apply
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Civil Engineering
- Year of Exp Required : 2
- Skills : MS Office