- Salary: 2500 - 3800
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: AutoCAD
• Attractive Salary Package
• Company Benefits & Incentives
• Project Engineer
• Good Career Prospects
Interested applicants can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably 2 years experience in gas systems in cleanroom environment
- Possess excellent project management skills, customers management skills and good leadership skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Good communication and project management skills
- Execute project for installation of mechanical systems such as exhaust, vacuum and gas pipings including utilities facilitation according to scope of work.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders such as End Customer, Project Supervisors and Sub-Contractors to ensure project objectives are met.
- Lead a team of supervisors and workers for project execution.
- Continuously improve all installation works schedule and quality of work through proper planning of work method, material procurement and selection, and efficient site management.
- Oversee quality checks and certification of all mechanical system installations.