- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Construction, Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- To assist in the overall site works related to Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation systems and this shall be in line with safety requirements.
- Assist the Project Manager in ensuring projects executed to schedule
- Ensure execution of works at sites and co-ordination of activities on sites
- Ensure procedures, standards and guidelines are followed and maintained
- Supervision of work, liaise with main contractors/ subcontractor/ site engineers regarding the overall ACMV services.
- To liaise with respective parties on checking of drawings on Air Conditioning and Mechanical ventilation systems.
- Attending to all site meetings with owner, consultants and main contractors on all matters relating to the project operation and co-ordination.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ACMV, HVAC.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- •Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Able to understand the operation sequence, designs and coordination drawings of Chiller Plant/ACMV systems
- Computer literate in Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and AutoCad software will be an advantage
- Willingness to work in various construction site and travel overseas* Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Full-Time position(s) available.