- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Mechanics, AutoCAD
- To liaise with Production and Quality departments to ensure the design is rightly implemented and delivered
- Responsible for coordinating projects from tendering stage to inception,design and final construction; ensuring project execution according to specifications and schedules
- To compile all documentation pertaining to the projects and hand over to clients upon project completion
- Assist the site during commissioning, inclusive of engineering requirements and vendor’s co-ordination.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 2 years of working experience in engineering works or design works
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical engineering drawings and Machining symbol
- Familiar with international standard design codes such as ASME, AWS,DIN and ANSI etc
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Independent and self-motivated individual
- Proficient of MS office applications and Auto-cad
- Possess good spoken and written English skills with the ability to communicate with Chinese/Mandarin speaking working associates
- Singaporeans/PRs may apply
Target Recruitment is a member of WMS Group.
The group started off as a one-man outfit known as Westin Management Services during Jan 1990 with the sole purpose of providing quality, efficient and cost effective staff recruitment services to SME clients. The name was later changed to WMS Personnel Services.
Today there are 6 companies within the WMS Group catering to a wide spectrum of clients in Singapore. While we started off with specialization in the Office Staff placement arena, we feel there is a need to include Technical/IT staff placement to better serve the needs of our expanding clients base. Hence in July 2000 the IT and Technical Division was set up. This also coincides with the celebration of our group’s 10th Anniversary.
Our mission is to be a leader in the staff placement service industry, providing efficient, cost effective and timely personnel recruitment solutions to our clients. Our Success
We are proud of our achievement, our team and our success. The majority of our business are derived from regular clients and referrals. We recognize the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and our quality are never compromised.
For more information about us, please visit www.wmsgroup.net