- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office
- Assist the Project Manager in all project related matters pertaining to engineering, procurement and operation tasks and activities of the project.
- Chair project related meetings to collect and disseminate information to internal departments and associated third parties pertaining to the company’s projects.
- Coordinate the collection and dissemination of technical information between/within the company and customer.
- Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an “on-time” result including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.
- Reviews and monitors project progress to assure quality and adherence to requirements of contract documents.
- Assist in the coordination of pricing, estimating, scoping strategies for proposed projects and in the development and preparation of technical specifications.
- Degree in any Engineering Discipline from a recognized, reputable University.
- Minimum 2 years experience in project engineer in marine and offshore construction shipyards, companies and/or relevant to construction of mobile offshore drilling units, shipbuilding and related structures
- Preference will be given to candidates who show and display a mindset with high quality product/realization values.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & SKILLS:
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Hardworking and responsible
- Able to motivate team members
- Willing to travel overseas
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of software including Visio and Project
- Experience in Primavera P6 will be advantageous
- Experience in Autocad will be advantageous
Applicants are invited to send resume attaching latest passport-size photo to:
LION GLOBAL OFFSHORE PTE. LTD.