- Salary: 1800 - 2500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Structured Cabling System, Microsoft Office
- Attend to customers enquiry and conduct site survey as required
- Carry out detail design and provide proposal for customers
- Plan and schedules works with reference to contractual schedules
- Coordinate goods delivery with suppliers and store as required
- Attend to all operational matters related to the daily running of the project
- Liaise with customers concerning approval of plans and drawings, acceptance of work, progress of work, problem solving, etc.
- Attend site meetings and inspections, report regularly on progress and monitor schedule
- Prepare monthly project report to the Project Manager / Customers
- Co-ordinate with customers to handover completed project with project documents.
Working Hours: Monday- Friday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Diploma or ITE holder in Mechanical/IT/Project/Electrical engineering or Equivalent.
- Competentteam player with excellent level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer management & problem solving skills.
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- Willing to travel overseas.
- Candidates with minimum 2 years of experience in Structured Cabling System will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- On the Job Training Provided.
Please remember to include your:
- Recent Photo
- Personal Particular
- Working experience
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period