- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Skills: Project Management
- Significant projects work with great potential to grow role
- Global market leading organisation
About Our Client
Global Chemicals business who offer outstanding products across a wide variety of sectors including Health care, Automotive and Electronics to name a few. It is a business that is never satisfied with its own success and constantly strives to innovate and reach new heights.
- Overall responsibility for the timely delivery of engineering work which is compliant with the requirements of the contract.
- Maintain effective communication with all relevant parties including Lead Engineers, Client, Department Management, Project Manager, Process Manager, Project Controls Manager, Construction Manager and Procurement Manager.
- Determine and implement the Package Management Strategy for the project.
- Ensure that all engineering reviews take place and get closed out as per schedule
- Determine, in conjunction with the Manager - Project Engineering and the Manager - Discipline Engineering, the engineering organisation for the project. Require Engineering Department Managers to provide Lead Engineers in accordance with the agreed manpower plan Require Lead Engineers to obtain manpower from their respective Departments in accordance with the agreed MPP.
- Be familiar with, and control, the engineering budget for the project.
- Liaise with Project Control and Lead Engineers to ensure the development of an achievable detailed schedule for all Engineering activities consistent with the overall project schedule. Buy into and agree the schedule. .
- Know and understand schedule milestones. Manage the Lead Discipline Engineers to achieve the milestones.
- Understand constructibility issues and ensure these are reflected in the design.
- Ensure a mechanism is in place to enable Project and Discipline Engineers to identify potential contract changes and/or deviations to scope. Oversee the preparation of documents to define the scope of such contract changes on the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with vast knowledge of Refinery/Petrochemical/Chemical/Power Plants/Pharmaceutical plants.
- Knowledge of leading the design and engineering team for FEED, PMC, and EPCM in grassroots and revamp type of contracts.
- Have general knowledge and application of engineering procedures, specification and standards.
- Those who have less knowledge or time in the field can be considered for the post of Project Engineer
What's On Offer
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneSophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1854380