- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Good project management skills, Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
- Responsible for the operational co-ordination and execution of job plans.
- Co-ordinate with customers, contractors, 3rd Party service providers, surveyors, authorities etc and perform supervisory role to ensure work is carried out in a safe, time efficient and cost efficient manner.
- Conduct and supervise container stuffing &un-stuffing operations etc.
- Conduct physical check on cargoes at warehouse to ensure correct materials with appropriate packing and marking are release from warehouse.
- Ensure Documentation requirement for above operations are in order and provided to customer without delay.
- Book and coordinate freight bookings with nominated freight forwarders
- Generate shipping documents upon receiving shipping details
- Pre-advice customers or the relevant parties on the arrival of goods with all the necessary shipping documents such as bills of lading, airway bills.
- Generate and submit customers’ billings to invoicing department and to produce statistics report to management.
- Minimum Diploma in Business or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in freight forwarding industry
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Responsible, mature, hands-on, meticulous, detailed, proactive and committed team player
Interested applicants, please email your professional profile with recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reason for leaving (All past & present employment)
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Availability/Notice period