- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Civil Engineering, Construction
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Office
($4K-$8K/Experience in Electrical, M&E & A&A)
- To lead and manage a team of project managers with responsibilities in the project management of infrastructure and facilities planning & development.
- Oversees the overall facilities expansion, development and upgrading from design & planning to implementation and completion, aligning to the overall masterplan strategies.
- Degree/ Master in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering preferably with 4-8 years relevant working experience (of which 5 year in a management position).
- Knowledge of construction cost, local building codes, licensing requirements is essential
- Good knowledge and experience in project management including planning, design development, tendering process, construction and final completion.
- Good understanding of the statutory regulations related to the development of land and infrastructure.
- Working Day: 5 Day Work
- Salary: $4000-$8000 (Base on Experience & Qualification) (Attractive Packages & Benefits)
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290