- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Exciting New Projects
- Join a High Performing Team
- We Reward Performers with Huge Bonuses
- Fire Protection System comprising of Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, Hosereel, Hydrant, Rising Main, Communication, Gas etc. etc.
- Plan, lead and manage a team of supervisors in implementing fire protection installation for the project from concept stage, design development, contract documentation, authority submissions, site administration & management, testing & commissioning to project completion
- Assist & Report Directly to the Project Director on overall project management.
- Supervision of work, liaise with main contractors/ sub contractors / site supervisors/ foremen and workers regarding the overall implementation on site
- Attend to all meetings with owner, consultants and main contractors on all matters relating to the project operation and co-ordination
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Ideally 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of English and Computer Literate
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, independent and team-player
- Only Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents need to apply
- With or without working experience are welcome to apply