- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Civil engineering
- Manage, plan and lead project teams to ensure the project is completed on time, within cost, whilst ensuring client satisfaction.
- Ensure company’s ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully and strictly implemented.
- Prepare method statement, RA and safe work procedure.
- Attends the weekly/monthly progress meetings with the clients/consultants.
- Coordinates with project team, consultants, clients and sub contractors.
- Diploma/Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in project and site management, involving structural steel works
- Excellent people management skills, ability to prioritize, plan, organize and execute tasks efficiently.
- Able to lead/organize a project team, and work as a team as well as independently
- Bilingual, both oral & written to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Knowledge of Auto Cad, QA/QC are preferable
- Possess Class 3 driving license
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org