- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Life Sciences , Nursing , Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Experience in clinical/pharmaceutical research industry, Project management processes, Project control procedures, Communication / Negotiation / Planning skills
- Excellent salary package
- Comprehensive benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Clinical Research Organization committed to supporting the bio-pharmaceutical industry across all phases of drug development/clinical trials. With a dedicated and highly professional team dedicated to ensure that all trials are run with high proficiency, they play an important role to ensure that drugs are delivered progressively and safely into the market.
The Project Manager is responsible for the design, implementing and reporting of clinical research projects.
- Lead clinical project team across the region to ensure completion of designated projects.
- Leadership in cross functional services (internal and external) across all aspects of the projects utilizing the company’s services or sites.
- Ensure successful design, implementation and tracking of project plans for assigned portfolio.
- Ensure project deliverables are met according to both company and client expectations within the defined time frame.
- Management and oversight of financial performance targets for assigned clinical project.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must be experienced with clinical project management with the ability to oversee various projects across the region. The key requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Nursing or Health-Related Sciences.
- In-depth knowledge of project control procedures and project management processes.
- At least 5 years experience in clinical/pharmaceutical research industry with demonstrated skills and competency for project management tasks.
- Ability to manage projects within budget and actively oversee financial tracking systems.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and planning skills.
What's On Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits.
- Project management role within a recognized CRO covering APAC.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Aldrich Koh on + 65 6533 2777 quoting jobref H1908810