- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Certification in PMP or Prince2, ITILv3, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), Project management, Supplier management, Presentation and Communication skills
- Full scope of project management in a dynamic PMO
- Chance to work in direct liaison with senior management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in the Insurance sector. In Singapore, they manage key clients across banking, retail and FMCG space. They employ more than 80 IT professionals. As they are promoting Singapore as their regional headquarters, they have set up a PMO early last year to be the central think tank for the organization. Hence, they are looking for a top notch Project Manager to come on board.
Reporting to the Vice President for Technology, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and executing project plans. You will be the point of contact for external and internal stakeholders with a key focus on vendor management. In the first 12-15 months, focus will be on strategy and migration projects while the next 2 years will focus on transformation of IT processes.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for position, you are:
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or other disciplines within IT
- Certification in PMP or Prince2, ITILv3 is a must
- Experience of working in the PMO within an MNC environment, preferably financial sector
- Strong knowledge in controlling projects focused of systems development within insurance
- Experienced in liaising with countries in south east Asia with a focus on China, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Proficient in managing vendors and presenting to senior management
What's On Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting, young team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate a maximum remuneration of SGD 80,000 annually (not inclusive of performance bonus) and attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Anurag Garg on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1875380