- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Business Information Technology
- Skills: Flexible, adaptable and a proactive team player with a positive attitude, Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize workload, Excellent communicator with a strong command of English & Asian Language (writing and communication)
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Project Manager - Premier Mission Critical (PMC) Global Business Support
Summary Overview: In this role you will be a key counterpart to [TZ PMC Lead], Global Business Support Delivery for [TZ]. You will be accountable for the program management functions of Premier Mission Critical across [TZ].
You will be the key facilitator across the matrixes time zone & One Services Resources across Asia, ensuring effective cross-group collaboration and business discipline in the strategically critical Premier Mission Critical area
The stakeholder community consists of
a. WW PMC Team
b. 4 Area GBS Leads with direct
c. General Managers of Services teams (ES, Premier, MGSI, CTS, GTSC)
d. Business Operations Management team (CTO, HR, Finance, BOM etc)
e. GBS-Strategy WW Leadership teams (Redmond)
f. PMC DTU TZ leaders
This role will require success along three key dimensions:
- Manage and optimize the PMC Rhythm of the Business (MBU/QBU and FY Planning) and orchestration of resources with field and HQ direction and inputs.
- Managing the PMC “One Services”, Premier and PFE priorities acrossAsia.
- Manage the v-team of resource coordinators, delivery excellence program management and operations to effectively support the PMC business
Your commitments would likely align to the following areas of responsibility:
- Manage overall Project Management for the [TZ] PMC business, the WW PMC business and for the [TZ areas]. This includes management of planning, budgeting, strategy exercises and execution of meetings and events ranging from Monthly, Quarterly and Mid-Year Business Reviews etc
- Drive the [TZ] PMC Leads & Country Managers Community - making it a vibrant source of leadership development and world-class execution, fostering tight WW and field connections. Partner with HR to drive leadership development and other planned and intentional programs around people, staffing and talent development
- Support and coordinate reporting, BI and insight abilities for the field leaders and stakeholders to make decisions to drive the proactive services priorities
- Manage the Field requirements for WW PMC SLT meetings and programs. Establish relationships to help exchange of best practices between countries. Create a regular mechanism to help coordinateAsiafield asks or resolve escalations.
- Work in close partnership with the [TZ] Commercial Delivery Financial Controller on operational projects that increase both the effectiveness and efficiency of field sales and delivery teams
Travel (upto 40%) should be expected with this role consisting of visits to the 4 areas, as well as attendance at key corporate events.
Desired Work Experiences:
- Demonstrated success in managing real-time operational programs that require both strong planning skills and the ability to react quickly to changing circumstances and formulate appropriate action plans.
- 10 - 15 years of Microsoft and/or industry experience in software/ consulting companies
Business Support Coordinator (Citizenship Grants)
Assisting the Citizenship Lead, including (but not limited to):
- Support for events/conferences, meetings, conference calls and other activities (e.g. editing/writing/preparing documents and presentations)
- Assistance with internal communications, running reports (Cybergrants), records management (e.g. tracking regional statistics) and updating Citizenship documents (internal and external)
- Working with Marketing team, PR team, Redmond (HQ) as necessary (often collaborating on events or executive visits)
- Occasional travel for internal meetings and regional events
Operations support for Citizenship budget and grants. Coordination and administration of Citizenship grants (Cybergrants) and support for Citizenship team:
- Operations support to Citizenship budget, ensuring quarterly accountability, and timely execution of funds, including budget reports.
- Due diligence and approval of software requests in Cybergrants (Microsoft’s online grant-making tool)
- Due diligence and preparation of cash requests for approval
- Monitor Grants Payments made
- Participate and lead as appropriate in regional network of Citizenship leads and Coordinators in the following areas:
o Trainings through Conference Calls (through Lync)
o Guidance on Citizenship donations policies and procedures
o Working with Citizenship leads and Coordinators to ensure timely (local) approval of cash and that NGOs submit progress reports on time
o Assist Sub in planning and execution of citizenship events
- Participation in Monthly “Regional Coordinators” calls with the Citizenship team (Redmond) to discuss ongoing issues with grants administration and Cybergrants
Management of strategic partnerships to:
- Ensure timely grant requests (cash and software) and progress reports
- Select optimal events for Microsoft participation and collaboration
- Seek opportunities for collaboration with other Microsoft business groups
- Participate in meetings as necessary to solicit feedback and/or keep up-to-date on Microsoft related activities
- Self-motivated and committed to serving the disadvantaged groups;
- Strong abilities to effectively work across groups within Microsoft and with different stakeholders outside of Microsoft, including NGOs, academia, government, media, etc;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in English;
- Strong abilities to learn new things and adapt to new environment;
- At least five years of experience working in development field or corporate CSR area;
Business Support Coordinator (Rhythm Of Business)
1. Help manage Overall Rhythm of business including organizing key Leadership events, People ROB, Leadership ROB etc.
2. Help manage communication plan, communication ROB, and Executive communications by preparing the relevant content, proof read and in ready to send format.
3. Create Share-point content and manage Asia GBS Share-point site.
4. Support graphical design work for Internal GBS marketing, Executive decks for these to be appealing, business relevant and connected to overall strategy and business direction.
5. Closely work with area leads for their needs on
6. Execute executive administrative functions, calendar arrangements, and general support on meetings logistical arrangement and events coordination.
7. Provide business administration support to enable group effectiveness in tracking and monitoring key physical, financial assets, expenses and procurement workflow.
Candidate Criteria Experience & Qualifications
• Dynamic and Energetic individual, who is ready to make this position as a spring board for rewarding career in Microsoft.
• Graphic design skills with knack for creating appealing art work and ability to create web content.
• Advanced oral and written English communication skills, planning and organizational abilities.
• Ability to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, prioritize effectively.
• Ability to negotiate and collaborate effectively at intermediate to advanced level as well as work collaboratively with remote team.
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, directed person, detail oriented and keen to learn.
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as required by business needs in a dynamic environment.
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel/Outlook/Word/PowerPoint.
• Diploma/Degree in Business Studies, Business Management or equivalent.
Business Interdependencies & Partnerships
1. Employees within GBS.
2. CSS, ES, SMS&G, Corp.
3. Vendors, Conference staff, Hotels.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.