- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Avaloq, Olympic, T-24, Flexcube, TripleA
- Work closely with key stakeholders to drive the RFI/RFP, selection criteria and POC process.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Estimate project resources, identify project dependencies and critical path, plan and schedule project timelines / milestones to develop full-scale project plan including associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Manage assigned internal project team members (from business and IT) as well as external implementation partners such as software vendors or technology consultancies.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements and system specifications documentation, and presentations to Project Steering Committee.
- Degree in an IT related discipline.
- Extensive project management expertise (minimum of 7 - 10 years in similar areas) in a complex and heterogeneous IT landscape, covering the full SDLC in the Private Banking Domain.
- Proven ability to lead large/complex cross-functional team from many different internal groups and different locations and drive results through task coordination, handoffs and overall delivery of solution.
- Experienced negotiator and skilled in conflict resolution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with all levels in the organization including senior management.
- Strong decision making and analysis skills.
- Prior experience in any of the private banking systems. E.g.: Temenos, TripleA, Olympic or Avaloq, (etc) is a big plus.
Please contact Winson Tan (Reg No. R1113471) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)