- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project management, Project scheduling
- Planning and scheduling of Project activities.
- Manage on site project to ensure timely completion.
- Project planning, quality control planning and risk management for project.
- Provide the direction in construction planning, coordinate works with sub-contractors, clients and consultants to ensure all construction progress as schedule.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in furniture, interior design/construction industry.
- Relevant working experience for interior fitting out commercial project in Singapore & Malaysia.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or via email with an updated resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.