- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Office administration
- To assist Divisional Head in secretariat function, preparation of materials and information for managements’ decision making.
- To identify and analyse key resolution issues and be resourceful in researching on topics, preparing quantitative/qualitative report in support of position/conclusion.
- To prepare and coordinate meetings and reports for presentations.
- To prepare minutes of meeting and follow up on meeting resolution items.
- To undertake any other task from time to time as assigned as the job role may evolve as the project proceed
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with minimum 3 years of working experience, preferable in the government sector.
- Experience in formulating and writing staff and policy papers, minutes and reports desired
- Proficient in MS Office applications software e.g. ppt, excel and word.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written skills with ability to interact with all level of management & executives
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Has the drive and passion in Sports Industry
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.