- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Microsoft Office
- Plan and manage the development and implementation of IT solutions and applications.
- Plan, implement and track development schedules leading to on time and on cost delivery.
- Plan and utilise resources with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Comply with all documentation and work procedures
- Min. Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- IT professional with at least 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience in handling Software Application projects.
- Familiar with Project Management methodology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.