- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: IP networking / LAN / WAN / Active Directory / Structured Cabling,, Customer oriented / Analytical skills, Multi-tasking
- Plan and conceptualize Data Centre layout, system and network power requirement and heat dissipation, network and cabling infrastructure and servers’ infrastructure design to provide optimum routing for network infrastructure.
- Monitor the service delivery of vendors and take appropriate corrective measures in cases of substandard performance. This includes effective vendor management to ensure faults are rectified promptly and also conduct related reviews, tests and clarification sessions to anticipate possible issues and proactively avert problems.
- Manage exceptions, delays, plan changes & unexpected events on a daily basis. Escalate issues to the project sponsor & steering committee if necessary.
- Have at least 8 years experience in handling IT network and infrastructure projects as Project Manager or at similar capacity.
- Able to manage vendors regarding proposals, contracts, service delivery and SLAs.
- Technically competent in IP networking, LAN, WAN, Active Directory and Structured Cabling, includes knowledge on systems requiring high availability, corporate firewall and intrusion detection systems.
- Preferably to have knowledge on security involving network equipment and servers, potential IT threats, counter-measures and their effects on the underlying IT infrastructure.
- Proactive, result and customer oriented with exceptional analytical and multi-tasking capabilities.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality.
If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at IT@experis.com.sg