- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Building, Civil Engineering, Construction
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Good interpersonal and communications skills, Leadership and Organisational skills, Project Management skills, Registered RTO/Clerk of works
- Lead, coach and manage the team in areas of project management and quantity surveying.
- Ensure smooth progress and timely delivery and completion of projects by the site teams and contractors at all times.
- Identify problems and recommend areas for improvement.
- Assist in tendering for new consultancy projects.
- Coordinate closely with contractors/ sub contractors or site teams to ensure delivery of result.
- Prepare tender documents and make recommendations to clients for award of contracts.
- Prepare cost estimates, valuate progress payments and variations and closing of final accounts.
- Conduct project meetings with Consultants, Contractors and Clients.
- Any other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Min. Degreein Building/Civil Engineering/Construction Managementor equivalent.
- Min. 3 to 4 years of relevant experiences in the capacity of a consultant or contractor.
- Strong project management skills with knowledgein quantity surveying.
- Knowledge of public sectorconditions of contract.
- Registered RTO/Clerk of worksis highlypreferred.
- Candidate withthe experienceof handling projects with value exceeding S$65M project is preferred.
- Willing to consider candidates who are still pursuing Degree course, and has good project track record.