- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Building, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project management
- Industrial Estate Developer
- 5 days/ Permanent/ West
- Stable and Good culture working environment
Our client is one of the leading industrial estate developer spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape. They continually break new grounds with pioneering projects anticipating and addressing future needs of Singapore.
- Involved in the masterplaning, development and implementation of underground utility projects and initiatives
- Work closely with various government agencies to plan and meet the vision and development objectives
- Involved in a wide range of activities such as formulating marketing strategies and schemes, budgeting, and industry and customer engagement
- Oversee and handle issues related to infrastructure and estate development
- Honours Degree in Building, Project & Facilities Management, Civil Engineering or Engineering related
- Min 3 years of relevant experiences
- Good written and oral communication skills, resourceful
- Able to work independently and a team player
- Only Singaporean / PR need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email updated resume in MS WORD Format to: email@example.com
For enquiries, please call your friendly Consultant, Eunice, at (65) 6590 9938 / 9644 1983 for a confidential discussion.
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate Project Manager (YOUR NAME) in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers/available-jobs
Your Success is Our AchieVement!