- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Engineering (General) , Construction
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Construction, Architectural construction, Project management, Project coordination, Project scheduling, Forecasting/Projections, Architectural design
- Grade A1 Main-Con
- Up to S$9k and above
- Good Culture and Reputation.
- Condo project.
Our client is one of the leading local industrial infrastructure builders spearheading the planning, coordinating and constructing of a dynamic industrial landscape. They continually break new grounds with pioneering projects anticipating and addressing future needs local.
You will undertake planning and redevelopment studies for existing & new industrial estates to intensify and optimize the use of land.
- Establish and approve overall Master Programme and short - term/phasing work schedule(s) submitted by subordinates
- Oversees the project team and sub contractors in delivery of project in accordance to approved contract completion date/stipulated phases
- Involve & guide project team on progress claim and monthly report
- To liaise with Client/Consultants in all construction matters during the site progression phase
- To map out Projected S-Curve for project financial cash flow
- Review & implement EHS initiatives by project safety personnel
- Lends supports to Site Safety Personnel to ensure Workplace safety and health is well taken care of and meeting with Authority regulations and requirements
- Own a recognized Honors Degree Min 5 years of relevant working experience in building management.
- Own a recognized Diploma Min 10 years working experience in building management.
- At Least 5 years experience of project management experience.
- Good interpersonal skill, Meticulous, independent and able to work.
- Only Singaporean or PR need apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email updated resume in MS WORD Format to:
** Please Click on Email Link above for the full Email Address to submit your resume **
For enquiries, please call your friendly Consultant, Isaac, at (65) 6590 9944 / 9387 0330 for a confidential discussion.
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate “Project Manager ” in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Your Success is Our AchieVement!