- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: project management, VOIP
- Up to S$8.5K base+bonuses+benefits
- 5 days/Perm/2X vacancies!!
- Near Bedok MRT
Our Client is a service provider of cost-effective broadband infrastructure that enables its customers to compete effectively and efficiently in the internet business
- To work with project stakeholders to develop full-scale project plan including but not limited to estimation of resources needed (financial, manpower and time), identification of milestones and deliverables.
- To create project communications plan and on a regular frequency, communicate progress, issues and bad/good news to project stakeholders and senior management and manage expectations.
- To proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- All risks identified are to be clearly communicated and steps have to be taken with relevant stakeholders to mitigate these risks.
- To identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- To identify and promptly resolve issues and conflicts within the project team. If necessary, escalate and recommend options for decision making and action.
- To conduct project post mortem and identify successful actions and areas for improvement.
- To recommend best practices and adopt standardized tools for successful project execution and management.
- Bachelor Degree in the field of telecommunication engineering, computer engineering or software engineering.
- Project management skills certification i.e.: CITPM and/or PMP.
- 10 years in ICT environment with at least 5 years in Voice and/or Data Network project management. Candidates from the Telcos industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in project Management tools i.e. Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- Excellence in preparation of project documentation will be an added advantage
- Only Singaporeans/PRs will be considered
- Mon - Fri (9am-6pm)
- Near Bedok MRT
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://www.achievegroup.asia