- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Construction, Architecture
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Building Construction, Civil Engineer, Civil Structural, Project manager
Project Managers/ Civil engineeringforBuilding Constructionprojects
Client: MNC/ Public listed / Developer, Main Contractor
Industry : Building Construction / Developer
Location: East / Central / WestArea
Salary: $$ neg on Qualification, Experience & Capability.
Open to Singaporeans & SPR. ** (STRICTLY No Quota for ANY S /E Pass Holders)
- Open to Singaporean/SPR (Strictly No Quota for any S/E pass holders.)
- Must be Bilingual in Mandarin & English (Due to sites Chinese Colleagues )
- Degree in CIVILEngineering from recognized university approved by BCA/ PE Board
- Min4 years experience in Project Management implementation
- Deep excavation experience & drainage construction
- Contract Management, Safety Management and Quality Assurance
- Be independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and deliver timely
- Able to start immediately Or within short notice.
- Responsible for the overall Project Management control and execution of contract
- Ensure quality, meet budget and schedule to complete on time, site organization and workforce management.
- Liaise and communicate closely with client representative and consultants
- Responsible for the preparation of budget, work program and implement control measure.
- Prepare project quality plan in conjunction with the SDA Manager
TO APPLY: (Do Not click Auto Apply.)
For priority attention, Send in your detailed resume with the following DIRECTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org Cc construction@JobAlpha.com Or Call 6728 1171
Subject: Project Manager / Bldg Construction > IMMED
1. Use MS Words Format. (No PDF file)
2. Bio Data & Attached a Recent PHOTO.
3. State your Expected, Current & Last drawn Salary with Previous Employers.
4. Reason for leaving all previous employment.
5. Availability date any leave to offset.
6. All above requested information in the resume, Max 4 pages.
NOTE: Resumes Without the Above Mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any short-listing. ** Our Consultants will contact you for the interview