- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: project planning, Microsoft AX, ERP, project management, SAP, Oracle, Informatica
About the Company
Our client is a listed Multinational Firm established within the communications services industry. It has recently embarked upon an expansive project to migrate its legacy financial system with Microsoft Dynamics AX. It is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Planner to join their dynamic team in Singapore office.
In this Project Planner role, you will be working within the Project Management Office (PMO) and reporting to the Core PM. Specifically, you are expected to:
- Maintain Project Plan to ensure that it is reflective of the current Project State
- Reporting resource allocation/over-allocation on time, and work with work stream leads to reallocate activities/request for new resources if required
- Regular review of project plans against standards and agreed task completion dates.
- Manage potential risks/issues/slippages to the project by registering the item and highlight it to the Core PM
- Ensure that changes towards the Project Plan follows the correct Change Control Process
- Manage Project Plans to ensure clear visibility of significant tasks/milestones across projects
- Work effectively with the team to produce the best Rollout Project Plan template
- Setup detailed timelines for the Project Plan to track critical milestone dates and key dependencies/activities across all Project Plans within the program
- Identification of project / program interdependencies by discussing with teams when required
- Review vendor’s submitted Project Plans regularly for conflict management together with the Offshore Delivery Manager/Core PM
- Report high level plan progress into Steering committee information, upon request
- Ensure weekly meeting held with the team to update the completion status and/or any key tasks missed/ added by the team. This will form the input to report back on the Project progress during the Week’s Project Status Meeting
- Ensure a three week look ahead comprising of key tasks and resource loading, which is shared with the team so they have a view of upcoming tasks to be completed, and look at appropriate resource allocation/re-allocation
- Review resource loading for upcoming weeks and level as and when appropriate with the help of Stream Leads’ feedback and under guidance of the Core PM
- Set-up/Maintain Project Planning standards and reporting standards
Ideally, you should possess below attributes in order to become a successful candidate:
- 5-7 years of experience in IT industry, with previous experience as a Project Planner, having worked on large scale ERP Project implementations and managed complex Projects via MS projects. Part of large scale rollouts of Microsoft AX or ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Informatica).
- Prior experience in the Advertising/Media domain or with a service industry background, and project managed IT projects in a similar capacity is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, meticulous and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills, proactive, and good at conflict management
- Strong team player with ability to work under pressure and deliver to stringent timelines
- Attractive remuneration package
- AWS and Welfare Benefits
- Healthcare and Insurance
Interested candidates please send your CV today to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.