- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: New ship Building project tracking, Project Planing & Project Management
Salary : Up to $6k
- Responsible for tracking the New Building project status using advanced planning and project management software
- Plan and prepare detailed production schedules for New Building projects, ensuring best use of time and resources.
- Maintain close liaison with trade Management/Supervision / sub contractors, and all other involved parties.
- Continual update of planned production schedules.
- Regular project progress monitoring and reporting
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Shipbuilding.
- Minimum with 3-5 years related working experience with leadership role.
- Experience within New Building Yard & offshore fabrication an added advantage.
- Good understanding in project philosophy from award of contract to close out
- Hand-on experience in ERP systems & able to work effectively with all MS Office applications.
- Excellent use of English language - written and oral.
- Able to work without close supervision and within tight schedules.
- Good inter-personal skills - able to negotiate effective agreements between interested parties.
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188