- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Strong Leadership, Communications skills
- Global Subsea Solutions provider
- Position based in KL, Malaysia
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Subsea solutions provider globally.
Our client is looking for a Project Quality Manager, who's duties/responsibilities would be :
- Develop Project Quality Objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in consultation with Project Management Team.
- Perform and facilitate quality activities related to the project in accordance with the company’s Quality Management System, business processes and project requirements.
- Participate in Project Stage Gates (Quality) review.
- Represent the Quality function within the Project, towards the authorities, Customer and Suppliers.
- Initiate the need for additional project specifications to address contract requirements in Purchase Orders to Suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in similar or related role in the Oil & Gas industry
- Exposure to Subsea projects will be an advantage
- Strong leadership and good communicational skills
What's on Offer
This is an rare unique opportunity to join a market leader in the Subsea Industry and an attractive package waits for the right individual.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneVincent Ng on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1838000