- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Sales, Project management
General Scope of Work
Reporting to the General Manager, Fire Safety, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic business plan for the overall Fire Safety department.
You will play a key role in building up the FS market share with key focus on establishing market awareness and maximising market opportunity to deliver key performance business metrics and indicators by providing excellent customer service, good quality delivery and maximum profitability through effective translation of existing orders book into revenue.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for FS project sales.
- Achieved using various techniques, the key being building and managing relationships with decision makers and influencers within target companies.
- This achieved through field selling, sales meetings, presentations, client support and communication.
- Also important is the coordination and close cooperation with both the sales and proposals teams.
- To attend client meetings, local and international.
- Oversee the tender bids for projects.
- Creating ‘structured time’ to be out selling, meeting, and presenting to new clients.
- To work closely with the FS management and the sales and proposal teams to research and target clients.
- To actively contribute to the annual sales plan and budget, and to advise the General Manager accordingly.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of competitor activity in the market, in order to assist the proposals and bidding team activities.
- Prioritize bid work effectively and communicate deadlines and schedule changes frequently with the proposals team.
- Other duties as requested from time-to-time by the General Manager.
- A Degree in Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of project sales experience and proven project or industrial sales records with leading developers and good contacts with M&E consultants, EPC contractors and local authorities in the fire protection industry.
- Able to draw up project proposal plans, justifications and cost analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Interested applications, please send your detailed resume stating your current and expected salaries to :email@example.com