- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Ms office
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the project team.
- Assist in project documentation works, tendering and post contract administrative follow-up, including liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Maintain proper project filing system for all correspondence and documentation.
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments and admin duties as and when required.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience (in an interior design firm or interior construction company will be advantage)
Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word (knowledge of Photoshop software will be advantage)
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and meet multiple tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A self-motivated individual who is Independent, meticulous and willing to learn.
- Attractive reumuneration
- Annual leaves
- Medical leaves and many more
Have what it takes? Email your resume now!
*** Sincere & Interested applicants, kindly forward your resume (word doc format) with a soft copy picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org ***