- Salary: 2200 - 4600
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Logistics management, Transportation logistics, Planning and development
- Salary:S$2200 - S$4600
- Location:Singapore - All
- Work Type:Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level:Degree
- Field of Study:Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Years of Experience:3
- Skills:Supply Chain related, Good team operation, organizational development, communication and coordination, negotiation ability, Strategic and logical thinking, customer-oriented, and Good staff management, organization, leadership and problem solving skills
- Mainly responsible for overseas supply chain operation planning management
- Report to the operations manager to ensure smooth operation of the central kitchen/logistics operations.
- Food Supply Operations ~ Logistics / Operations
- Organizational structure, employee development, expense review, project operation
- Supply planning, inventory design, demand forecasting for restaurant supply, inventory management
- Supply planning, inventory design, demand forecasting of restaurant supply, inventory management of logistics center;
- Effectively control inventory and increase the turnover rate of goods;
- Responsible for supplier purchase order release;
- Purchase order tracking, feedback, and handling of abnormal arrivals;
- Ability to classify products and classify them;
- Responsible for the revision and maintenance of the master data of SAP system products;
- Institutional process construction: responsible for the development of operational process systems, etc., continuously optimized according to the company's development and business needs;
- Operation management: Ensure the logistics operation process, in line with company standards, customer needs, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage external supplier delivery and arrival requirements.
- Optimize logistics operations and smooth daily operations.
- Set emergency contingency plans to assist with crisis management;
- Organizational staff development. Establish a high-performance team and encourage positive team morale.
- Develop training programs for middle-level cadres and enhance their functions.
- Support overseas business: The operation plan of the central kitchen/logistics.
- Ensure that the central kitchen/logistics planning operations meet the needs of overseas business development.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent field.
- Candidate must have at least 3 Years of working experience in the chain catering, procurement, supply chain logistics management, restaurant supply demand planning, logistics centre storage inventory management or related field for this position.
- Candidate familiar with international trade, bulk materials, food and material procurement, and import and export business, with logistics industry inventory management, supplier management experience is advantageous.
- Candidate must possess language proficiency in communication and literacy for work purposes.
- Candidate must proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and etc.)
- Candidate must possess Good team operation, organizational development, communication and coordination, and negotiation ability.
- Candidate with good quality awareness and on-site control capabilities, process optimization, coordinating organizational capabilities, ability to analyse, resolve and prevent problems is advantageous.
- Candidate with strategic and logical thinking, customer-oriented is advantageous.
- Candidate with good staff management, organization, and leadership is advantageous.
- Candidate must active and cautious, actively learning, optimistic and enterprising, good at communication, positive, and gregariously helping others.
- Candidate must willing travel to overseas
Working Hours :5/6 Working Days
Working Location :Singapore - All
Salary : S$2200 - S$4600 (Probation Period)
Interview Location :91 Bencoolen Street Sunshine Plaza #02-04 Singapore 189652
Interview Time :Monday-Friday 10:00-12:00 or 14:00-18:00 (Close on PH)
Interested candidate may click on APPLY NOW below or email your resume to email@example.com to apply. For inquiries and more information, kindly contact 67334985.