- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: "ProjectWise"
A great opportunity to join a leading multinational as their ProjectWise Specialist.
Our client has a strong presence around the globe and is headquarted in Europe. They are looking for a ProjectWise Specialist to join their Singapore team due to business expansion.
As a ProjectWise Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing 3rd/4th line technical and functional support for implementation of on premise and cloud based Bentley Systems' ProjectWise and its association with Autodesk/Bentley products software
- Completing the administration of ProjectWise environments while also conducting configuration of templates and data sources
- Interacting with project teams to gather, document and implement requirements for Bentley Systems' ProjectWise
- Developing workflows & rules for engineering applications to meet project and business requirements for collaboration and work sharing, related database and storage management
- Monitoring of systems to ensure optimum service availability on Sharepoint and CAD/BIM
- Designing automation tools and scripts to work with the Bentley ProjectWise suite of services
- Contributing to the implementation of upgrades and migration to future ProjectWise editions and services
- Participating in projects to implement new service offerings from the Bentley ProjectWise suite of services
- Providing guidance to project staff on CAD management procedures, CAD workspace development, plotting and publishing, ProjectWise workflow and environment development
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with a Bentley ProjectWise certification. You should have at least 5 years of experience in ProjectWise and experience in Autodesk Products (AutoCAD) & Bentley Systems. Experience in Power BI and regional databases is advatangeous.
- Leading Multinational Company
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Progression
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nashmi Chugani (Lic No: R1552227) on +65 6416 9819