- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Real Estate , Business, Building
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Responsible for the Property Management matters for the assigned building, Preparation and execution of CAPEX and OPEX, Possess a Degree or Diploma in Real Estate / Property Management/ Engineering
Our client is one of Singapore's established property companies, with an impressive portfolio of investment and development properties.
Property Manager / Building Manager / Complex Manager /Project Manager / Facilities Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
•Responsible for the Property Management matters for the assigned building; including the Company's occupied premises
•Leading, motivating and guiding the team including overseeing and coordinating the activities of administrative / technical staff and evaluate their performance
•Support Centre General Manager in preparation and management of CAPEX and OPEX
•Prepare and review term contract specifications, call tender, evaluate and put up tender recommendation
•Respond and handle tenant’s feedback, complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
•Regular joint inspection of grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
•Oversee and put up the proposal on general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for the assigned properties.
•Support Corporate Office in premises maintenance and corporate events in the building.
•Plan and Coordinate with Project Team for any Ad-Hoc Upgrading Works.
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in Real Estate/Property Management/ Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Of which 2 years must be in the similar capacity in managingcommercialor retail properties.
- Those with Fire Safety Manager’s Certificate will have an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, drive to succeed and the ability to work in a fast paced environment independently are essential attributes.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com
Please DO NOT use Quick Apply
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.