- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Good interpersonal and communications skills, Customer service skills, Handling customer complaints
- To work with a team in performing tenancy leasing and management including maintenance of tenants' database, preparation of lease documents and reports and other related duties as may be assigned
- To administer tenancy which include ensuring tenants comply with the terms of tenancy agreement and serving of appropriate notices for any breach of conditions
- To ensure timely renewal of tenancy
- To take prompt action for marketing of vacant property
- To conduct regular inspections of the property
- To keep and maintain proper records of documents and correspondence etc.
- Plan, establish and maintain good landlords- tenant relationship
- Diploma in Building/ Real Estate/ Property Management
- Possession of valid CEA licence.
- Possess at least 3 to 5 years of tenancy management and leasing experience
- Good understanding of real estate industry, negotiation skills
- Possess good leadership skills, effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills.