- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: At least 3 years in Facilities Management, Singaporean or Sin PR, Interpersonal skill is critical
• Assist in the daily operations and management building services which includes planning, implementing, and monitoring maintenance schedule.
• Assist in supervising term contract on car park system, security, cleaning, landscape and pest control.
• Supervise Property Officer and Assistant Property Officer and ensure their works are performed to satisfaction.
• Liaise and check on contractors' performances.
• Ensure all building services are regularly maintain and in good operating condition.
• Maintain adequate stocks of building spare parts, keep proper documentation and do quarterly stock check.
• Assist in tracing and trouble-shooting sources of problems.
• Assist in emergency evacuation drill and workplace safety matters.
• Carry out regular inspection of building services and report to Manager for any potential problem.
• Update all services plan of the building.
• Ensure tenants' requests are attended in time.
• Check the daily attendant of cleaning and security contractors.
• Assist in calling quotations and purchase spare parts
• Ensure contractors submit gondola checklist before using the gondola and check the gondola after use.
• Ensure contractors carry out daily toolbox meeting with their workers
• Assist in ISO and safety audit
• Carry out duties as assigned by the Manager
• Diploma in Facilities Management / Real Estate Management / Building Services / Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Able to work independently and possesses good interpersonal skills
• Preferably with M&E project upgrading experience and knowledge of Green Mark Criteria
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: 200901546REA Licence No: 09C5691