- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Good interpersonal, Independently & Team Player
You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of properties or site assigned. The job scope will include dealing with feedback, resolving them, handling of defects, coordinating on fitting-out works and supervising various contractors. You are expected to multi-task and be able to balance in the portfolio of properties or site assigned and to work very closely with the Clients and head office in the day-to-day management of these properties.
- Relevant Educational Qualification
- At least 1 years of relevant experience, preferably with MCST experience & knowledge in BMSMA.
- Positive team player with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Proficient in Computer Usage, MS Office Word / Excel / Powerpoint