- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management , Building, Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Security and fire alarm regulation
- In-charge of all building operation and maintenance related matters, including but not limited to routine and preventive maintenance, inspections of the building, infrastructure and facilities
- Manage tenant’s fitting out works and handover/takeover procedures
- Coordinate and supervise contractors to ensure building repair works are properly executed
- Supervise monthly servicing contractors to ensure plants and associated equipments are serviced accordingly.
- Carry out general building up keeping and repair works.
- Ensure all service providers comply with safe work procedures.
- Respond to tenants’/Owners’ queries, requests and complaints.
- To be appointed as registered Fire Safety Manager (FSM)
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities under the scope of FSM, including conducting fire drills, fire wardens briefing, training etc
- Coordinate and manage Annual Fire Certificate Inspections.
- Degree in Facilities Management / Building / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years’ of relevant working experience
- Fire Safety Manager (FSM) Certificate is a must
- Self-starter, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
- Good Interpersonal and communications skills
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume indicating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax : 6801 0110