- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing, Advertising/Marketing
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Real Estate
- Real estate marketing directors plan, develop and execute marketing programs such as direct mailings, social media campaigns, client seminars, online webinars and publicity events.
- Prepare and coordinate materials for real estate trade shows and promotional activities targeting real estate funds, private equity companies, developers, investors, home builders and owners.
- Other duties that real estate marketing directors handle include creating sales collateral, overseeing their department's budget, administering their company's client database and managing junior-level marketing personnel.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications studies, business administration or a similar discipline is required for a real estate marketing director.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume (including your current and expected salaries, availability and recent photograph) to us.
For more career opportunities, please visit our website www.jmcareer.com.sg
EA Licence No.: 11C3314