- Salary: 1 - 1
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- To assist the Condominium Manager and ensure that residents are provided with a high standard of property management service at all times.
- Attend to residents’ enquiries and maintain good relationship with residents.
- Work closely with technician/contractors to resolve repair/maintenance issues of the properties and to implement preventive maintenance measures etc.
- Supervise contractors and term contractors (cleaning, security and landscaping workers) and conduct regular audits of their work.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to ensure property is well maintained.
- Solicit quotations from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance works.
- To be responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to general maintenance of the building.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Estate Management, Building Services, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Facilities, Property or Operations Management.
- Exposure to Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), that is, residential property environment.
- Good administrative and co-ordination skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Working Location: North / East / West
- 5.5-day work week, alternate Saturdays
- Singapore / Singapore PR / Foreigners (all races) are welcomed to apply.