- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Property management, Building management, Maintenance
Our client, a well-known and established company in Property Management is inviting suitably qualified candidates fill the position as a Property Officers/ Executives (High-End Commercial & Residential Property)
- Plan and implement property maintenance works.
- Supervise maintenance and upgrading works.
- Conduct routine inspection within the office area and perform minor repair works when necessary.
- Review and improve preventative and corrective maintainance works.
- Diploma/Degree in Estate Management, Building Services, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Facility, Property or Operations Management.
- Strong adminstrative and co-ordination skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong client focus and able to maintain a high level of service delivery.
Jeslin Liao (Reg. No. R1327547) at email@example.com
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work