- Salary: 1 - 1
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Building, Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Attend to residents’ enquiries and maintain good relationship with residents.
- Attend to electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related systems breakdown of the building.
- Responsible for general/routine maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, equipment, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related systems.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to ensure property is well maintained.
- Supervise and coordinate all repair and maintenance works with contractors.
- Work closely with property officer/contractors to resolve repair/maintenance issues of the properties and to implement preventive maintenance measures etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- NTC / Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering/Building Services/Facilities Management
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Building Maintenance
- Independent and able to perform under pressure
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Working Location: North / East / West
- 5.5-day work week, alternate Saturdays
- Singapore / Singapore PR / Foreigners (all races) are welcomed to apply.