- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Good interpersonal and communications skills, Handling customer complaints, Events management
- Provide support to the Public Relation Manager on all Public Relation functions of the Town Council and attend to any related ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Handle online and print media, drafting of press releases and publicity collaterals.
- Co-ordinate with grassroot organisations, other government bodies on joint projects with the Town Council.
- Minimum Diploma in Mass Communication/Business and above.
- Experience in events management, complaint handling and liaison with customers.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, so as to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all walks of life.
- A team player, with confidence and creativity.
- Candidates with more experience and/or higher qualification may be considered for Executive role.
- This is a 1-year renewable contract position.