- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Ms office
Location: Gul / Tuas - Transport provided
Working hours : Mon-Fri (9am to 5.30pm) Alt Sat (9am to 1pm)
Salary : up to $2500
Duration : Perm
- Review Purchase Requisitions; ensure timely Purchase Orders execution and rescheduling.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedules to expedite deliveries and monitor performance of suppliers
- To work closely with suppliers, to negotiate for the best price possible, payment terms, quality and to ensure that all terms and conditions meet with our requirements.
- Source for quotations and do pricing comparison.
- Prepare Purchase Order(s).
- Liaise with Accounts Payable in regards to supplier invoices and payment issues.
- Take charge of daily purchases and overseeing the receiving section and the main store.
- Monitoring of statistical data on inventory status.
- Maintenance of purchase orders files, invoices, and related purchasing records.
- Coordinate the preparation of purchase orders based on approved requisitions.
- Ensure the verification of invoices against original orders to ascertain compliance with all the conditions of purchase prior to payment.
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tuas.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com feel free to call at 6789 9689 for more information. Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!