- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Purchasing & Sourching, Monitoring of delivery
(Contract Mfrg/Engrg Srvcs) - Tuas (Ref: RL)
Salary : Up to $3.5k
- To coordinate and act as the central point of communication between clients (internal & external) and the vendors/suppliers/contractors for all purchasing & sourcing matters.
- To liaise with vendors/suppliers/contractors on all purchasing/sourcing matters.
- To monitor the performance of vendors/suppliers.
- To source & purchase of equipment, spare parts, materials (such as for steel fabrications & installation) & sourcing of contractors for services
- To obtain for quotations & preparation of purchase orders
- To monitor & make sure that deliveries are met according to work schedules
- To check invoices & delivery orders before processing for HOD's approval.
- Proper documentations & records on relevant information
- Other related duties as and when assigned .
- Diploma in Engineering preferably in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant purchasing experience preferably in related industry
- Good computer knowledge
- Possess good spoken and written English skills with the ability to communicate with Chinese speaking suppliers/associates
- Singaporeans/PRs may apply
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188